MEYTEC GmbH Medizinsysteme is an owner managed SME located in Werneuchen, township Seefeld, close to the German capital of Berlin.
MEYTEC develops and provides system, solutions for telemedicine. Through constant investment in research & development, as well as an on-going dialogue with leading medical experts, MEYTEC designs, builds and implements advanced system technologies for the transmission of medical data in hospitals and care units around the world.
We maintain a long-standing close arrangement with medical facilities at home and abroad to fortify our technical solutions and wide range of specialized medical expertise.
MEYTEC provides 24/7 support to its partners around own products as well as externally purchased products and solutions.
Our forward-looking solutions, products and services are born out of a successful project history of well-know reference sites in Germany (STEMO, TEMPiS, HELIOS NEURONET, SOS-Net, AGnES), in Norway and Brunei (Telebridges). The main requirement for all the products and services developed by MEYTEC is to help facilitate the remote medical expert in their diagnosis of patients, in a timely manner.
MEYTEC consider country specific quality and certification standards and requirements to ensure conformity in Europe and worldwide for our telemedicine solutions.
MEYTEC GmbH Medizinsysteme stands for cooperation and strategic partnership with leading manufacturers and service providers from the ICT and medical environment. Our aim is to follow up every customer need in a competent, flexible and efficient manner.
- The Hon. Malcolm Turnbull, Prime Minister of Australia, takes part in live presentations of the MEYTEC solution used for VST at PharmAus 2017, Canberra
- Official start of the innovation funds project ANNOTeM
- Economics minister of Brandenburg Albrecht Gerber visits MEYTEC
- MEYTEC received the prize „getIT Health Tourism“
- Release of the 2nd edition of the Stroke Emergency Mobile (STEMO 2) in Berlin
- Field application of the VIMED® TELEAMBULANCE helps in the seismic area Umbria (Italy)
- First tele-stroke pilot starts in Italy
- The Victorian Stroke Telemedicine (VST) Program, Australia chooses MEYTEC´s telemedical solution
- VIMED® TELECLINIC starts in Russia
- Release of the 3rd generation of telemedicine system VIMED® DOC
- The first „Stroke Ambulance“ starts in Norway
- The Economics Minister of Brandenburg Ralf Christoffers visits MEYTEC
- MEYTEC is one of the 21 most innovative companies in Germany (Digital Star 2014)
- MEYTEC implements a new telemedicine project TRASNA in Ireland
- Cooperation between BINZ Ambulanz und Umwelttechnik GmbH and MEYTEC agreed
- TELEDOC-Upgrade to Windows 7 with the modern computer technology
- EU-Project „Emer EEG“ started
- Implementation of the new system VIMED® ASSISTANT
- Partnership between DiViSy Group and MEYTEC agreed
- Stroke network in Switzerland is awarded with INNOVATIONSPREIS 2012
The telemedicine solution for the network was developed and installed by MEYTEC
- NeuroLogica (USA) and MEYTEC agreed to cooperate in medical devices
- New platform for teleradiology application VIMED® RADWORK presented
- The first TeleClinic in China opened
Technical solutions were realized by MEYTEC
- MEYTEC Telemedicine Systems in Switzerland
Pilot project in Kantonspital St. Gallen
- MEYTEC and CHILI agreed to cooperation in teleradiology
- EU-Project „StrokeBack“ started
- The 80th hospital in Germany was connected with the telemedicine network medMnet
- Collaboration with Fraunhofer IPK: System for telerehabilitation TeleStrokeRehab
- MEYTEC wins the call for proposal in England
Several hospitals are equipped with VIMED® telemedicine systems
- Research project stroke emergency mobile unit (STEMO) is entering the final phase
- TEMPiS is awarded with the Janssen-Cilag Zukunftspreis 2010
Telemedicine solutions and commissioning on the network TEMPiS was done by MEYTEC
- Neurological center in Brunei was launched
The telemedicine integration of the medical devices in the overall solution has been taken over by MEYTEC
- VIMED® Family of systems continue to be successful in England
Almost 100 MEYTEC Telemedicine systems deployed
- MEYTEC is partner in a Europe wide research project PSYCHE
- MEYTEC enhances own activities in R&D
- MEYTEC GmbH Medizinsysteme was founded